Thursday, January 20, 2011

 I'm so excited!!! I finally have a place where I can write about what I love the most, and there's nothing that I love more than cooking!!! Whenever I'm in the kitchen I'm the happiest woman on earth, and if you ask anyone who knows me they're gonna probably tell you that not only do I love it, but that I'm obsessed with it.

 A lot of people including some in my family don't understand the passion I have and feel when it comes to cooking, they just think its something I'm doing 'cause I'm still kind of a newly wed, but that I will grow out of one day, hopefully sooner than later.... Oh well, as my darling hubby tells me, "their loss for not getting you honey".....

When I'm cooking, I feel like an artist, even though I'm not even close to one, I just love reading cookbooks and then trying out the recipes and adding to them my own unique flair to make them my own.

This is Thai inspired spicy shrimp in mini won ton cups.

This is one of my many creations, but after the Holidays I've been kinda slacking, so I have made a resolution that I've done enough slacking and Saturday I start making new stuff again. I will gradually be uploading more of my past creations, I gotta thank my hubby for the amazing pictures he takes of my food!!